OMAXE CHANDIGARH EXTENSION
Omaxe New Chandigarh is an integrated township of international standards proposed over a sprawling area of approx. 1,000 acres launched by Omaxe in 2010 to meet the growing housing demand of Chandigarh. Tactically located in Mullanpur, Omaxe New Chandigarh is close to the upcoming metro line and bus terminal in the vicinity. Previously, Omaxe launched plots and group housing in the proposed township. After receiving overwhelming response towards the plots on offer, Omaxe went a step further to launch “Silver Birch” which offered independent floors packed in a perfectly planned concept of G+2 homes.These days omaxe offers Ambrosia(independent floors).Next will be the elegant villas. Set amidst green environment and provision of host of recreational and entertainment facilities, Omaxe New Chandigarh will be a masterpiece offering the customers a complete package of lifestyle at a distance shorter than expected.
A proposed sprawling 1000 acres of township that brings amazing business and residential prospects on the virgin greens of Mullanpur. Is painted on the fresh canvas of Punjab’s first ever Eco-Town, Mullanpur. This futuristic township offers you an array of beautiful lifestyle options in residential and commercial and that too just 6 Kms away from the prime regions of Chandigarh. With all the bells and whistles of metro living, Chandigarh Extn. gives you a dream lifestyle with all the goodness of Chandigarh and a lot more in its very own neighborhood. Omaxe Chandigarh Extn. is an Integrated township with all the amenities like Residential, Commercial, Business Park with 5 star hotel, Schools, Religious Buildings, Club with modern facilities and Parks. The overall constructed area of the township is 42% and remaining as open space.
Residential Comprises of:
- Plots: over 600 units sold of different sizes varying from 200-500 sq. yards.
- G+2 Independent Floors: nearly 700 units sold of 1150 & 1500 sq. feet.
- Independent Vilas: yet to be launched.
Commercial Comprises of:
- SCO’s & Booth’s to support the daily requirements of residential.
- Global Business Park: India Trade Tower launched
- 8 min. from PGI Hospital, Chandigarh
- 10 min. from Taj Hotel & Sector 17 Plaza
- 20 Min. from Baddi
- On 200 ft. wide expressway
- Proposed Bus Terminal
- Proposed Metro Station: As per news article published in "The Indian Express" dated July 15, 2010, regarding Metro rail, the U.T administration has decided to extend metro railway line till Mullanpur in 1st phase. The corridor will be from Mullanpur to sector-20, Panchkula (via IT Park, Manimajra)